• Close communication with the customer to define and document work processes, integration parameters and acceptance criteria
• Implementation of all necessary configuration and installation work for Element warehouse software in the customer’s software and hardware environment
• Implementation and documentation of contractual tests in cooperation with the customer
• Customer care and support for customers on site
• Completed degree or equivalent apprenticeship in the areas of IT / logistics / automation
• 2 to 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
• Experienced with MS SQL and databases
• Good knowledge of Windows (setup, services, network) IIS, Cloud, Azure
• Experienced with installing, configuring and testing software systems
• Good understanding of logistics and warehouse processes
• High willingness to travel (approx. 50%)
• Excellent English skills
We offer you a position in an expanding and very successful company that has been certified as a “Great Place to Work”.
You can expect versatile tasks with a high degree of freedom and assumption of responsibility. We also offer you an attractive remuneration (vacation and Christmas bonuses), modern social benefits (company pension), flexible working hours and a company culture that is characterized by loyalty, security and appreciation. If this position appeals to you, we look forward to getting to know you.