• Analysis of the market and the competitive environment
• Support and expansion of existing customers
• Identification and proactive development of new customers
• Negotiation of projects and contracts
• Responsibility for achieving sales targets
• Close coordination with adjacent departments, primarily with project management, as well as with customers in the successful implementation and installation of projects
• Definition of suitable measures for further growth
• Participation in budget planning
• Several years of experience in the sale of sophisticated technical products, ideally in the field of intralogistics
• Proven success in the sustainable development of customer relationships and new customer acquisition
• Intercultural Competence
• Readiness to travel
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
• Knowledge in dealing with MS Office
We offer you a position in an expanding and very successful company that has been certified as a “Great Place to Work”.
You can expect versatile tasks with a high degree of freedom and assumption of responsibility. We also offer you an attractive remuneration (vacation and Christmas bonuses), modern social benefits (company pension), flexible working hours and a company culture that is characterized by loyalty, security and appreciation. If this position appeals to you, we look forward to getting to know you.