• Project takeover after signing the contract with the customer
• Coordination and capacity planning of all services and resources to be provided from the customer contract for the entire duration of the project
• Project responsibility and management for compliance with all quality, cost and deadline targets while the service is being provided
• Coordination and resource planning of external partners, own resources and customer concerns
• Monitoring of supplier performance
• Contact person for all project-related topics during the installation phase until final acceptance
• Successfully completed studies as a business economist or industrial engineer or a comparable qualification with a high technical affinity; alternatively technical apprenticeship with additional business management qualification
• Minimum of three years professional experience in project management, ideally in the area of intralogistics or a largely standardized and modular system manufacturer, such as elevator systems etc.
• Good technical understanding in the disciplines of mechanics, electrics and automation
• Good project management skills
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
• Very good knowledge of French
• Willingness to travel: approx. 20%
We offer you a position in an expanding and very successful company that has been certified as a “Great Place to Work”.
You can expect versatile tasks with a high degree of freedom and assumption of responsibility. We also offer you an attractive remuneration (vacation and Christmas bonuses), modern social benefits (company pension), flexible working hours and a company culture that is characterized by loyalty, security and appreciation. If this position appeals to you, we look forward to getting to know you.